RAVICTI® - long term ammonia control for all ages
RAVICTI is indicated for use as adjunctive therapy for chronic management of patients with urea cycle disorders (UCDs) – who cannot be managed by dietary protein restriction and/or amino acid supplementation alone – including deficiencies of:1
- carbamoyl phosphate-synthase-I (CPS)
- ornithine carbamoyltransferase (OTC)
- argininosuccinate synthetase (ASS)
- argininosuccinate lyase (ASL)
- arginase I (ARG)
- ornithine translocase deficiency hyperornithinaemia-hyperammonaemia homocitrullinuria syndrome (HHH)
- approved for all ages, including from newborn1
- designed to enable slow release of phenylbutyrate into the circulation1
- the only UCD treatment that has been shown to provide sustained ammonia control in both short term (2 weeks) and long-term (12 months) in prospective studies1
- sodium and sugar free1
- designed to facilitate easy administration and adherence to treatment
- nearly tasteless and odourless oral liquid2
- convenient low volume dosing 3* times daily1
1. Summary of Product Characteristics RAVICTI.
2. Diaz GA et al. Hepatology. 2013;57:2171–2179.
* Depending on patients feeding schedule (dose should be divided into equal amounts and given with each meal or feeding, e.g. 3-6 times per day).